all the harry potter books from hagrid’s perspective
- rubeus hagrid and i hope the ministry don’t find out about this dragon
- rubeus hagrid and i hope the ministry don’t find out about this spider
- rubeus hagrid and i hope i don’t kill one of my students
- rubeus hagrid and holy shit legal dragons
- rubeus hagrid and i hope the ministry don’t find out about my brother
- rubeus hagrid and oh god aragog why
- rubeus hagrid and harry no
This is the most accurate thing I’ve ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE
a real job? you mean, like, an internship at the white house?
okay, well what about the national democratic party?
what about interning at the united nations?
wow damn it’s almost like our economy functions on stealing labour from hardworking young people, regardless of whether their jobs are “real” or not
Draco Malfoy taking his Aunt, Bellatrix for a spin.
if we’re friends!! don’t apologize about talking about ur problems or anything ok if we’re friends i love when u talk about anything i love when u tell me things i love to know about ur life okay i love YOU
pros of turning 18: can legally do the stuff i already do
cons of turning 18: no longer the dancing queen
i need to stop imagining scenarios in my head that have a -2% chance of actually happening it’s becoming a problem
Fancy (2014) / Clueless (1995)